Our 5 day or 10 day Studio Intensives are a great option for those with a specific goal in mind and would like to immerse themselves quickly into the process.
Our Studio Intensive sessions provide one on one instruction allowing students to tailor their studio time towards their own specific goal and projects. Throughout 5 or 10 days students will walk through the entire design and crafting process from start to finish and will have the opportunity to create a small capsule collection of accessories ie. shoes, handbags or small leather goods.
Sessions run Monday-Friday 10-5pm
- 5 DAY INTENSIVE:35 hrs of studio time (Monday- Friday 10-5pm)
- Shopping trip to purchase suitable materials, notions and hardware for your selected designs
- 3D design on the last, pattern making, a variety of construction and assembling techniques catered towards your specific projects
- Please note: Students will have time to make 1-3 projects depending on the complexity of projects chosen and your skill level coming into the studio
- 10 DAY INTENSIVE:70 hours of studio time (Monday- Friday 10-5pm)
- Shopping trip to purchase suitable materials and notions for your selected designs
- 3D design on the last, Pattern making, a variety of construction and assembling techniques catered towards your specific projects
- Please note: Students will have time to make 2-4 projects depending on the complexity of projects chosen and your skill level coming into the studio
- ITINERARY:There is no set itinerary YOU decide what your projects will be and we will design an itinerary to help you achieve your goal
- CLASS SIZE:We keep our studio intensive registration small to allow for ample one on one instruction (1-3 students per week)
All materials are included except for your upper, lining and hardware. A shopping trip has been scheduled into the itinerary to help students purchase the proper materials needed. Should students feel comfortable purchasing their materials on their own beforehand this trip can be substituted for more working time in the studio.
Before registering via our online checkout please contact us with the following information:
- Outline the dates you are interested in booking and we will confirm back with you our availability
- Description and photos of the projects you would like to focus on
- Tell us about yourself! Your background and goals ect...
We look forward to hearing from you!