Sewing Essentials (Level 2 )
You’ve just learned the basics of using a sewing machine. Now it is time to practice and build on those skills!
Your next project is a “Drawstring Backpack” detailed with waxed canvas and premium leather accents. This project will provide you with a solid foundation that can easilyapply to future projects moving forward.
- Students will receive a refresher on proper set up and how to thread the machine
- Introduction to your next sewing project: A Drawstring Backpack
- Walk through proper tracing and cutting techniques for woven fabrics and leather using a custom Art and Sole pattern
- Learn how to treat and finish fabric and leather edges before assembling
- Start to assemble your bag using a variety of essential seams
- Learn how to sew an exposed zipper and pocket bag
- Insert lining
- Finishing touches ie. handles and adjustable cording
Materials: All materials are Included
Level: Beginner- This workshop is highly recommended for those who are new to sewing or who have not sewn in years. Trust us, your future projects will thank you for this extra practice!
Special offer: Students who have already taken our Sewing Essentials Level 1 will receive $10 off this class. Enter code : SEWING2 via our website checkout to redeem your discount.