This workshop is the perfect introduction to sewing for beginners or a great refresher for those looking to get back into the craft! After demonstrating a variety of basic sewingtechniques, we will put your knowledge to the test with your first sewing project: ADrawstring backpack detailed in black canvas and leather.
Throughout this workshop we will cover the following:
- Anatomy of a sewing machine
- How to thread the machine
- How to Wind a bobbin
- 5 essentials seams for sewing accessories and garments
- Cutting techniques for Fabric and Leather
- Assemble and Sew Drawstring Backpack project
Prerequisite : No previous sewing machine experience is required for this class. Open to all skill levels!